Home > NEWS > News
Summary of DUO-Sweden 2017 Call for Application
1. Application Period
l 18 April 2017 - 24 May 2017 (Local Sweden Time)
l No applications will be accepted after the deadline of 24 May 2017
Your exchange project fulfills all three requirements below:
l An educational institution in Sweden (home institution) and an educational institution in Asia (host institution) have established an academic cooperative arrangement/inter-institutional agreement; and
l The Swedish home institution has selected an EU national student enrolled at the home institution to send to the Asian host institution, and such selection has been accepted by the Asian host institution; and
l The same Asian host institution has selected an Asian student enrolled at the host institution to send to the Swedish home institution, and such selection has been accepted by the same Swedish home institution.
3. Duration and Funding
l The selection of DUO-Sweden 2017 is made ONLY once a year. In this respect, those who are planning to exchange in Fall Semester of 2017(August-January) and Spring Semester of 2018(January-August 2018) shall apply for DUO-Sweden 2017.
l The duration and the amount of the fellowships are standardized as follows:
- 1 semester for an amount of 7,000 Euro for both students in a pair.
- 3,500 Euros each in high income country
- 4,000 Euros for Asian student (in Middle and Low income countries) and 3,000 Euros for Swedish student
- Maximum duration for application is 1 semester (120 days).
※ Exchange of less than one semester is NOT allowed. If a semester is less than 4 months in the Home/Host institutions, then the scholarship will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis.
1) An online application Form ONLY
2) A copy of cooperation agreement
3) A copy of passport of paired applicants
4) A copy of transcript of paired applicants (should include the grades until fall semester 2016)
5. Application Submission
1) Click JOIN US button and find the Name of Home Institution to get an ID.
※ If you don't find the name of your institution, please contact the secretariat
2) One Institution can ONLY get one ID.
3) Home Institution should fill out the whole application including the information of Host Institution.
4) Once Completed, please make sure to submit your application by clicking "submit" botton. Home Institution should get a confirmation email from the secretariat within 3 days after completion of submission. If you don't get a confirmation email in 3 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (+82-2-720-6712) promptly.
For any information related to this announcement, please contact: