Home > NEWS > News
The Secretariat is pleased to announce the call for application of DUO-Korea 2017.
Summary of Application Information is as follows:
1. Application Period
l 10 April 2017 - 16 May 2017 (Local Korean Time)
l No applications will be accepted after the deadline of 16 May 2017
Your exchange project fulfills all four requirements below:
l An educational institution in Korea(home institution) and an educational institution in Europe(host institution) have established an academic cooperative agreement;
l The Korean home institution has selected a Korean national student enrolled at the home institution to send to the European host institution, and such selection has been accepted by the European host institution;
l The same European host institution has selected an EU citizen student enrolled at the host institution to send to the Korean home institution, and such selection has been accepted by the same Korean home institution.
l If the Korean student has already started the exchange or the European student has already started the exchange in Korea before the application period for DUO-Korea 2017, are not acceptable
3. Duration and Funding
l The selection of DUO-Korea 2017 is made ONLY once a year. In this respect, those who are planning to exchange in Fall Semester of 2017(August-January) and Spring Semester of 2018(January-August 2018) shall apply for DUO-Korea 2017.
l The duration and the amount of the fellowships are standardized as follows:
- 1 semester for an amount of 8,000 Euro for both students in a pair (4,000 Euro each).
- Maximum duration for application is 1 semester.
※ Exchange of less than one semester is NOT allowed. If a semester is less than 4 months in the Home/Host institutions, then the scholarship will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis.
1) An online application Form ONLY
2) A copy of cooperation agreement
3) A copy of passport of paired applicants
4) A copy of transcript of paired applicants(should include the grades until fall semester 2016)
5) A motivation letter of paired applicants
5. Application Submission
1) Click JOIN US button and find the Name of Home Institution to get an ID.
※ If you don't find the name of your institution, please contact the secretariat
2) One Institution can ONLY get one ID.
3) Home Institution should fill out the whole application including the information of Host Institution.
4) Once Completed, please make sure to submit your application by clicking "submit" botton. Home Institution should get a confirmation email from the secretariat within 3 days after completion of submission. If you don't get a confirmation email in 3 working days, please contact email@example.com (+82-2-720-6712) promptly.
For any information related to this announcement, please contact:
l Tel: 82-2-720-6712
l Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
l Homepage: www.asemduo.org